About the Campaign
Here in the UK many workers’ rights including paid parental leave, equal treatment for part-time and agency workers and paid holiday and sick pay, are protected through our membership of the EU.
Following the Referendum in June this year, the UK voted to leave the EU putting at risk the rights that are currently protected under our membership of the EU.
We’ve put together the Our Rights Your Future campaign to highlight the risk to workers throughout the East Midlands and to put pressure on the government to making a commitment to protecting these rights through UK law following Brexit.
How you can get involved in the campaign
You can sign the petition to call on the government to protect workers’ rights here.
There are other ways that you can also get involved in the campaign:
1) Tweet us at #ourrightsyourfuture
2) Share the graphic and petition link on Facebook
3) Encourage your family and friends to sign up to the campaign
4) Write to your MP / employer asking them to pledge their support
5) Fill in the postcard and return it to Glenis Willmott MEP letting her know you are supporting the campaign to protect workers’ rights
6) Display a poster at work
For further information please contact: